WP Tech Support: Instant WordPress Help
Setting up a WordPress website is a fairly easy process. However, what really overwhelms the users is maintaining the WordPress site and keeping it up and running around the clock. When they are faced with technical emergency issues such as site security issues, core maintenance, performance upkeep, and other technical hiccups, they are in need of expert help. This is where WordPress support resources like WP Tech Support can help them affordably run their WordPress installation effortlessly.
WP Tech Support is a group of WordPress professionals who provide emergency WordPress help and ongoing website support plans. Offering services such as emergency WordPress Fixes, WordPress updates, Offsite Backups, Site Security and 24*7 monitoring, Website Improvement, Performance Tune-up, Spam Comment Cleansing, and SEO Optimisation, WP Tech Support is your ideal one-stop premium WordPress support resource.
They basically offer 4 WordPress Products & Maintenance Plans that can help you fix any emergency issues you have initially and then manage your maintenance on an ongoing basis. These 4 plans are:
- Emergency Fix Plan (Fixed Price: $65)
- Standard Plan ($36/month; 20% OFF, Based on 6-month plan*)
- Pro Plan ($48/month; 20% OFF, Based on 6-month plan*)
- Business Plan ($68/month; 20% OFF, Based on 6-month plan*)
*For a limited time, WP Tech support is offering 20% off all maintenance plans.
The Emergency Fix plan is meant for an emergency fix for any single WordPress issue where the team rapidly identifies and fixes your WordPress issue.
The Standard Plan is about gauging your website’s health, taking care of its weekly secure off-site backup of database and site files, weekly WordPress core update and Plugin updates, daily Security Scan, improvement of site security, and access to a transparent Customer Portal with weekly reporting.
The Pro Plan will let WP Tech Support take care of your website’s health, taking care of its weekly secure off-site backup of database and site files, weekly WordPress core update and Plugin updates, daily Security Scan, improvement of site security, access to a transparent Customer Portal with weekly reporting, WordPress Theme Updates, and 30mins of Website Improvements.
By going for the Business Plan, you will be seeking the help of WP Tech Support to work on 60mins of Website Improvements, improvement in the speed your website loading time, and SEO Optimisation along with the usual services of WordPress Theme updates, website’s health, taking care of its weekly secure off-site backup of database and site files, weekly WordPress core update and Plugin updates, daily Security Scan, improvement of site security, access to a transparent Customer Portal with weekly reporting.
WP Tech Support also provides White-Label WordPress Maintenance for agencies, developers and designers so that they can offer their clients a premium white label aftercare support and maintenance service. This White-Label WordPress Maintenance service is more than just a reselling service. When you choose to go ahead with this service from WP Tech Support for your own agency, a team of specialists from WP Tech Support will act as your dedicated crew behind the scenes so that you can provide a seamless WordPress Support and Maintenance service to your WordPress clients. They will take care of your clients’ WordPress maintenance and deal with them directly on service matters so that you can concentrate on getting more clients for your own agency.
If you are wondering about the set of services that you can resell with the WP Tech Support’s White Label WordPress Maintenance package, here they are:
- You can set up multiple WordPress sites under your reseller account.
- Your clients can have access to the WP Tech Support’s online Customer Portal where they can check out their
- Client reports, support tickets. This Customer Portal will have the dashboard with your branding.
- You can offer Offsite Backups for your clients’ sites
- WordPress Updates service for your clients to manage their weekly updates for Core, Theme & Plugin updates
- Help your client with Site Security & 24/7 Monitoring with the installation of a firewall to improve the security of their websites and monitor them for malware 24/7.
- Help your client’s website with other Website improvements
- Delete any spam comments on your clients’ WordPress blog, prevent future spam being posted and monitor comments ongoing.
- Tune up their site to speed up page loading times.
- SEO Optimization with an initial SEO audit on your client website and then focus on improving their search visibility.
Overall, WP Tech Support is a full-fledged WordPress Support and Maintenance resource that is highly recommended for speedy issue troubleshooting and affordable website upkeep and maintenance.